Baanchang Elephant's Day Care
Baanchang Elephant Day Care is a New program By Baanchang Elephant Park to share your love and care for our elephants after we rescued them from the hard worked, They will receive the rest and joy that they deserve. Visitors will have a Magical experience with elephants, Giving a daily health check, feed, take elephant for walk to feed and excercise through jungle, observe elephant resting in the natural environment, Bathe and scrub elephants. We are a non-profit organization and are funded exclusively by visitors and donations, every cent we receive goes towards making our elephants lives as pleasant as possible. So, when you are in Chiangmai and you wish to spend time with these magnificent animals, please consider a visit to Baanchang Elephant Day care, We are 50 Km North of Chiangmai city. Come and enjoy this experience with healthy and happy elephants.
Should to Know Before Visit us!!!!!
- We adopt and rescue elephants from unsuitable living condition such as circuses, and illegal logging camps.
- We provided a home and a purpose for domesticated elephant with the generous support of visitors who take advantage of the once-in-a lifetime opportunity for Elephant Day Care.
- We still chained and still used a bull hook to keep elephant safety also a safety for visitors. We still have 2 things for a safety reason but not for cruel.
- We are AGAINST the practice of separating baby elephants from their mother.
- We are also AGAINST the practice of elephant painting and the training of elephants to dance and to sit or stand on two legs. We consider these practices unnatural and abusive.
- We teach visitors about the importance elephant preservation and proper eating, sleeping, bathing, and exercising methods. One method of providing exercise for our elephants and a learning experience for our visitors is to allow visitors, to a limited extent,to walk with elephant for roaming in Jungle.
- We provide upper scale of interaction with elephants in term of quality and flexibility in length of time for our guests.
All this is the Fact about our Park if anyone who don't want to see elephant was chained and still used a bull hook let's try other elephant park.